Thursday, December 26, 2013

continuing bottled water reviews

I love trying new products!!!  Today I tried Penta bottled water and I will say I enjoyed it greatly!  From the soothing label and comfortably shaped bottle to the descriptive, convincing facts concerning the quality of the water, I was sold!  Penta Water claims to be the purest bottled water on the market and is "an essential step to realize your best mental and physical performance".  I paid slightly over $2 for a 1 liter bottle, as I've said in other posts some would consider this relatively expensive.  However, how much do many of us spend on fast food, beer, clothes, movies, coffee drinks, and so on?  Remember that your mind and experience of life can be greatly affected by the quality of the food and water you eat and drink.  To your health, cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment