Sunday, December 8, 2013

water review

How do any of us know what water to drink?  Are they all good?  While I can definitely not speak with any authority on this topic, I can share what I have experienced!  I have drank numerous bottled waters as well as well water!  Sooooo... here's my take!  I personally am into more alkaline waters right now, it seems that many of us tend to eat and drink an acidic diet!  With many people suffering from stomach problems, degenerative bone diseases, acid reflux and so on, it just makes sense to me.  To keep this post from getting too long I will just focus on a few "alkaline" waters.  From reading various articles, bottled waters can range quite a bit in level of pH.  The higher the pH, the more basic, or alkaline the water.  Generally about 7 to 7.45 is considered neutral, above is alkaline and below is acidic.  The two waters pictured here are evamor and Eternal.  Evamor says on the bottle that it comes from a rare, naturally alkaline source deep in the earth and Eternal says on the bottle that it is naturally alkaline, comes from multi springs and contains natural mountain spring water.  So, now for what I consider to be the most important part is #1 how does it taste and #2 how do I feel when I drink it?  I didn't notice any difference in how I felt when I drank either one and for now I enjoyed the taste of the evamor and found it very smooth.  That's my story for now

and the winner is...

No comments:

Post a Comment